- Lower School
- Upper School
- School Life
Congratulations, Class of 2017!
June 15, 2017
On Wednesday, June 14, San Francisco Day School held its thirtieth annual graduation ceremony and bid a fond farewell to 44 bright young students. As our eighth grade graduates make the milestone transition from current students to alumni, we wish them well and hope to see them back on campus again soon. Thank you to those who shared remarks with us during the ceremony:
- Welcome from Dr. Mike Walker, Head of School
- Remarks from Grace Won, Chair of Board of Trustees
- Class gift presentation from Belle C.S. and Charlie K.
- Faculty speaker introduction from Makana L. and Maya M.
- Faculty address from technology teacher, Aaron Brill
- Performance by Audrey B., Emma D., Nicolas G. and Marcus K.
- Student reflections from Elizabeth E. and Davis R.
- Address to the Class of 2017 from Dr. Walker
- Presentation of diplomas from Dr. Walker and Dr. Bissell, Upper School Head
- Performance by the upper school chorus
Each year, the graduating class selects and raises funds for a departing class gift to the school. In the spirit of community, diversity, and inclusion, this year's eighth grade class chose to raise funds for Discounted Tuition.
We are so proud of our newest generation of SF Day alumni and look forward to hearing about their accomplishments and adventures to come. We can't wait to see how their futures unfold in high school and beyond.