- Lower School
- Upper School
- School Life
SSAT at SF Day
December 09, 2017 - 8:00am - 1:30pm
Notes regarding this Saturday's SSAT:
Please come to our main entrance at 350 Masonic Avenue.
Doors will open at 8:30 am.
You should have your printed ticket with you so you have access to your registration number.
We will begin the test promptly at 9:00 am.
- If you are a general tester, your test lasts 3 hours and 5 minutes, which includes two breaks.
- If you are testing with accommodations, your test lasts 4 hours and 20 minutes, which includes four breaks.
What to bring
- #2 pencils
- Snacks and Water
Please note that you won't be able to access your snacks outside of break time.
You may not access these items during test breaks:
- Coats, hats
- Hooded sweatshirts may be worn but the hood must remain down at all times.
- All Electronics: calculators, cell phones (must be turned off), fitness trackers, media players, watches
- Backpacks, bags, large jewelry, purses
- Books, erasers, mechanical pencils, notes/paper, pens, rulers
A good night's sleep and a healthy breakfast.
[add]Add to Calendar