Director of Advancement
Our Annual Fund is the collective gift of our entire community and we ask that every SFDS make a gift that is meaningful to them. The Annual Fund supports critical investments that inspire our passionate learners and provides an immediate impact on our program. This year, we expect the Annual Fund to provide 10% of the school’s operating income.
- Unrestricted gifts to the Annual Fund allow SFDS to meet the most pressing current needs of our program, students, and teachers. Our community's generosity empowers us to attract and retain the best faculty; develop the artist and athlete in every student; incorporate innovative technologies in the classroom and pursue exciting learning opportunities with agility.
- SFDS asks every member of our community to make a pledge or gift to the Annual Fund at the beginning of each school year. Pledges can be remitted through June 30, 2017.
2016-17 Annual Fund Goals
- Achieve 100% Participation in 100 Days (by December 16, 2016)
- Raise $1.27 M in unrestricted support
Annual Fund Giving Levels
- Presidio Spires $50,000+
- Silver Dolphins $25,000+
- Treasure Islanders $15,000+
- Barbary Coasters $10,000+
- Yerba Buenas $7,500+
- Embarcaderos $5,000+
- Buena Vistas $3,000+
- Twin Peaks $1,000+
- Masonic Partners up to $999
Alumni leadership gifts of $250+ are included in the Golden Gate Society ($100 for graduates of the last 10 years.). Other alumni gifts are included in the Alumni Giving Circle.